Sunday, February 22, 2009

My First camera (world’s cheapest camera)

Even before I started making paper cameras, I had another camera in late 80’s. Believe it or not; my very first camera was a ’handy’cam :). This handycam of mine was not only quite handy but also the cheapest camera ever. Please don’t sprain your brain by imagining the handycam of the 80’s. It’s nothing but a simple trick; . Just make a small frame using fingers and look through it, like it is shown in the picture. Area marked in red is the viewfinder.


Don’t forget to replicate shutter movements with the same fingers followed by a click sound from your mouth. Undoubtedly this would be the world’s cheapest camera ever!! This is how I perceived the basics in photography as a kid :P . Here is another similar camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment